Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Build Me Up, Buttercup!

Today, I am going to give you a mostly "picture blog". Molly and I went on a gorgeous hike through a trail by our house this morning (Sheldon Point Trail), and I finally remembered to bring my camera. Every time we do this trail, I am blown away by how beautiful it is- the trees, flowers, animals, and water views. I love that we can walk there right from our front door! I hope that you got to get out and enjoy some of that sunshine today...even though I am covered in mosquito bites, and spent a lot of my walk flailing my arms to get the bugs off/away from me, it was a great way to take in this weather.

Good thing for the Nature Park I don't trust my dog
 
Off we go...
Deep thoughts
Honeysuckles
Ursula from the Little Mermaid??
Not a man-made trail at all
Hey ocean!
Break time!
Can I go swimming? Just kidding...
Silent contemplation...
Cute little nook

Have a seat


Um...

Buttercups everywhere! Needless to say, I was singing for the bulk of the hike.
Huge leaves :)

This always reminds me of Lost

Hey buddy


I wanted to pick some of these beauties, but wasn't sure how far we were from home

New Brunswick...you never know when you'll run into old farming equipment

Probably time to head home now

2 comments:

  1. Your dog is adorable (and very pensive).
    You are very right about New Brunswick and its random farm equipment...makes an interesting claim to fame.

    ps, found you from Barbs' blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly is an attention-craver, so I am sure she would be thrilled to know you find her adorable...as do I!

    I am now making a conscious effort to find as much old farming machinery as I can ;)

    ReplyDelete