Monday, June 27, 2011

Snap! Click! Flash!

I. Am. OBSESSED. With. Pinterest.

Okay, seriously, I was so pumped to watch tennis all day today, and when TSN finally got around to showing matches I was interested in (i.e. men's singles), I was consumed by Pinterest. Not only is this site a great time-killer, but it can inspire so many cool ideas. I came across this mere moments ago, and will be starting it tomorrow...I cannot wait!

From White Peach Photography (click on photo to visit site)

Photography is something I have always been interested in, although not very good at. However, this is simple and fun, and a great little project to kick off the summer. It might also motivate me to play around with the settings on our camera a little more, and see what cool things it's actually capable of doing.

I'll keep you updated as time goes on, and post my pics either every few days, or perhaps at the end of the thirty days. We'll see.

Also, as promised, I am posting a link to my Pinterest page (check out the My Heart board for what I think is the coolest stuff) so those of you who don't know what it is can get an idea. It doesn't have too much stuff yet, but a nifty little collection of things I've "pinned" over the last couple days. So inspiring. So fun. So addictive. Perfect time waster!

No comments:

Post a Comment